***Disclaimer...this was written in April and posted in May.***
We had a wonderful Easter with our family over for brunch in the morning. The kids spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house the night before so Chris and I had a relaxing morning getting everything ready for the meal and it allowed the Easter Bunny LOTS of time to hide baskets and eggs!
Chris and
I have been working on building a new bed for ourselves, KING SIZED!!!
It's almost done and then next week we'll have a couple of days to paint
Miss Zoë and Mr. Oliver's rooms so we can move our queen sized bed into her
room (lucky girl).
Chris
took Oliver to his 2 year wellness check and he weighed 31 pounds (75th
percentile) and was 35 inches tall (80th Percentile) and right on track for
everything. What a healthy boy! And, in Zoë's health news...I took
a shower at the beginning of naptime last week and as I got out Zoë came in and
said "Mama, I need your help. There are beads stuck in my
nose." I laughed so hard. I would have NEVER thought SHE would
have shoved anything up her nose and was immediately reminded of when my sister
shoved an earring back up her nose when she was of a similar age. I had
an appointment made with her pediatrician to go have them taken out (because I
didn't want to shove pony beads up even further into her nasal cavity) when a
friend sent me a suggestion she found online. I put my mouth over hers,
closed one nostril as best I could, and blew a sharp puff of air into her mouth
and the bead popped right out! So. File that away for later.
What a nut.


No comments:
Post a Comment