Monday, September 30, 2013

Adventures in Teething

It's fall!










I believe our little princess is teething.  At least, I hope she's teething because she's absolutely miserable.  Drool everywhere, fierce chomping on everything, red cheeks with eczema (we're thinking that's because of the intense amount of saliva she smears all over her face AND the fact that she's now sleeping on her belly most nights).  She's doing angry screaming one moment and then babbling and giggling the next.  Speaking of babbling, she's talking up a storm!  It's hilarious and seemed like it turned on overnight.  We went and bought her some new toys over the weekend which she is thrilled with, so that helps distract her when she's upset.


Technology Wiz

Hey!  I'm ready to play!  Who care's if it's 1:15am?
Cheerios were fun to pick up but she didn't really know what to do with them.  :)
Beautiful sleeping baby
My little Coug!
And, of course, her sleep hasn't been that great.  I can't exaggerate and say TERRIBLE, because she's really only waking up once or twice a night and USUALLY she goes right back to sleep after we get up and put her pacifier back in her mouth.  Last night, however, she was up at 1:15am and didn't go back to sleep for another hour.  And then she was asleep for fifteen minutes and woke back up again.  I brought her into bed with us and she slept through until the morning (of COURSE).  I'm really hoping the phase of waking up is over soon, although we really don't have too much to complain about since it's a pretty quick fix.


Standing up with her new toy

No comments:

Post a Comment