Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baby's First Pumpkin Patch

At the Thomasson Family Farm for Pumpkin Picking
Still no teeth, but now we've got a nasty cold.  :/  She'd been doing a better job of sleeping through the night this week until she caught a cold and has been terribly congested.  Like, wake up in the morning with crusted boogers ALL over her face.  Chris was the hero last night and slept upright with her in the chair in her room for several hours so she could sleep.

She has become a rolling machine and showed off last night for Drew by rolling over and over again in a clockwise circle around her blanket and toys.  She's even started to move like she's dancing when there is fun music on doing the baby bob up and down with her hands in the air.  Last night she finally figured out how to splash in the bathtub and made a gigantic happy mess.  Chris and I enjoyed every moment of watching her send *most* of the water in her bathtub onto the counters and floor.  I guess we're going to be moving to the real tub now which both makes me sad and terrifies me.

I want that stem!

This guy!



Happy Baba and Dedo
I attended the Just Between Friends sale in Renton yesterday and came home with several fun toys in addition to the play kitchen and grill passed on to us by the Thompson family and am feeling pretty set for Christmas and her birthday.  I wanted to get the shopping done early so I can focus on the decorating (Christmas) and party planning (birthday!) and also just enjoy the holidays and time off with her.  We'll be working on getting the playroom done before her birthday, too, so we have a place to put all of these toys.  :)



I'm this tall this fall (24", 15 pounds 5.5 ounces on Friday after getting measured by our home visiting nurse).

No comments:

Post a Comment