I had a birthday celebration. Yay for being 30 surrounded by some of my favorite people
We celebrated Mother's day...
And this weekend we fenced.
Chris had had all of the holes and posts in for a while now (thanks to lots of helpers) and we took the opportunity to spend our beautiful, sunny Saturday to work all day. I stained, Chris screwed, sawed, and placed boards. We have a lot more to do. We think it's a great idea to have a housewarming party where you get to paint your own board to put up on the fence (you know, like a baby shower where you decorate a onesy?), and then when you're done we'll put it right up and you'll forever know which board you placed at the Seaman household. No? OK, we'll just get it done before we have an actual housewarming party and you won't be able to claim any of that fence. FINE.
| The posts before the stringers were up. |
| My staining station. Ugh. |
| At the end of the day the gate got hung and 12 cedar boards are in place. |
| Though, I still have some staining to do. :( |
I would be happy to stain some boards. Sounds like fun. :)
ReplyDelete