I knew I wouldn't get much done today, but I impressed myself with getting a shower (Zoë kept me company in the bathroom sitting in her bouncer), eating lunch (in the bouncer again), and getting two loads of laundry done (she was in her crib sleeping). I even figured out how to use the Moby Wrap AND put Zoë in it to prepare dinner (I wasn't leaning over the stove, promise) and work on some WACA business. I used it illegally, as she's supposed to be 8 lbs to be in it. Do you know how long that is going to be? I need to be able to use it now! At the advice of several moms, I put her in it, made sure she was breathing regularly, and kept her flat against my body. She fell asleep immediately. Whew!Tonight we're watching TV in bed (it's still in the bedroom!) while we feed and cuddle with Zoë. What a life!
Here are some other photos from our week together:
![]() |
| Zoë's shirt says, "Kiss Me, I'm Cute (and Irish)". |

No comments:
Post a Comment