Sunday, May 31, 2015

Settling In

"I hode Owva?"
Seven weeks in and we've got quite a routine going.  It involves a lot of the same things over, and over, and over again, no surprise.  Our sweet toddler is still loving on her brother and insists on giving hugs and kisses all the time (And it must be both, god forbid I take him away before she's gotten her hug in.  Screaming usually ensues if I try that!).


We have kept busy on the days that Zoë is home all day with us.  It's involved several trips to the zoo (and a couple planned for the near future, too), a park trip here and there, and we even attended the Renton School District rally last week and I gained superhero status for bringing two kids with me.  :)

Such a tentative slider.
She slowed herself down with her shoes and held
onto the side the entire time.
First serious knee scrape on my watch.
She is the klutziest child and
trips over her feet constantly.

Mr. Smiley!

Uncle Connor's home from Alaska and Zoë sure loves him!  The summer will be fun with another playmate like him to play with.  :)  Chris and I are just getting back to our date nights,  and we have only gotten away for a few hours at a time, but they are so appreciated and fun to spend time (drinking) together!  We are counting down the days until our cruise-just the two of us-and looking forward to a whole week of eating, drinking, and sleeping in without being responsible for little people.  89 days, by the way.  



My new favorite picture of Zoë and Dedo looking at the cows near their house.

Fund Public Schools!

No comments:

Post a Comment