Mr. Oliver is 2 months old today! He is a champion eater (every 1.5 hours during the daytime, seriously) and sleeper (between 7-8 hours every night, and then will go back to sleep after his 5:30am feeding for another two-three hours!). He is growing like a weed and is just over the 14 lb mark and about 25 inches long. That means he's gained 4 lbs and 5 inches in two months. Crazy! I'm not able to keep up with him with breast milk, so he's getting a supplemented formula bottle or two a day to keep him happy. :)
 |
| Six month clothes already! |
He is SUPER easy and truly only cries when he's hungry or tired (or, in the case of this past weekend, when it's 85 freakin' degrees in our house at 6pm). He is enjoying his tubby time and we're working on tummy time. He usually only makes it a couple of minutes before he starts to cry, but I feel like his neck is super strong. He seems like he's pretty solid on holding up his own head now. He's got the most charming smile and he's pretty quick to do it for me. I can't wait to hear what his giggle sounds like! He's just started cooing and babbling which sound amazing.
 |
| The whole Seaman clan. |
I cleaned out his drawer yesterday of all 3 month clothes. He's officially in his 6 month clothes. Yikes! I didn't even have time to really get attached to a whole bunch of 3 month clothes by the time he grew out of them. My goodness. His official two month doctor's appointment is in another week and a half, we'll have to see how big he is then.
 |
| Loves her Fona. |
 |
Zoë's new favorite app on the iPad,:Endless ABC. She's OBSESSED with it!
|
Zoë is still proving to be a great big sister and is
actually pretty helpful where Oliver is concerned. She can hold the bottle for him, can grab a burp rag if it's out of reach, and loves to bounce and talk to him. We ventured to the spray park on Monday and Zoë wouldn't go in the water unless Lesley held her. So disappointing to me that she is so timid with such fun things. She'll grow into it, I suppose, but I want her to run and splash NOW!
 |
| Komodo Dragon, Dedo! |
She's learning and growing like crazy. Her storytelling abilities are so entertaining and the things she remembers and can parrot back to us are impressive. She still loves our trips to the Zoo (we went today with Dedo) and it's super fun to plan something fun to do every day whether it's a trip to a park or baking cookies in the afternoon.
 |
Typical lunch, and I finally got Zoë to take a selfie with me.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment